Sunday, February 20, 2011

They say "Time flies when you're having fun".... so how do you fly with it?


   So it seems rightly fair to post when there is but one week until I am 22 years old. 7 days until I am no longer 21. I have to admit, I never thought I would have gone through so much in a years time, but that just goes to show how much you learn over your life, and how much things change from childhood to adulthood.

   Take for instance, this week. At the beginning of this week I felt like I failed somehow. Now, at the end of this week I feel like God is using everyday, good or bad; to teach me and show me just how much he loves me. How he wants me to react and treat others, and how I shouldn't allow negative thoughts to overpower the truth in His Word.

  Like, he would never tell me that I am a failure, or that I will never amount to anything. He would tell me to try again, but maybe in a different way. He would tell me:
      Jerimiah 29:11-13 NIV 11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
 
  I know without any doubt in my mind, that God will never leave me or forsake me. and for that, and so much more I am forever grateful. I am excited to see what his plans are for me in the coming weeks, months and years. He has already done so much in bringing me back into his arms, I can only imagine what he has planned for me next. Until next time... I pray you have a blessed day for reading my blog. =D

Image credit to ~janussyndicate VIA deviantART. Page Link:http://janussyndicate.deviantart.com/art/Time-Flies-85400304

No comments:

Post a Comment